4.07.2008

Great Weekend

What a great weekend it was.  As our children have gotten a bit older it has become easier to get them more involved in Conference Weekend, and even help them gain some insight from the speakers.  Overall, they did really well.  I tried to make it a special weekend and one we will always look forward to.  What really made this weekend great were the inspirational talks given.  There were so many that touched my heart to make changes.  Elder Bednar's talk about meaningful prayer and aligining ourselves with the will of our Father in Heaven through prayer was especially thought provoking.  Anyhow, I hope you all had a great weekend too.  Enjoy the snow!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love conference weekend! I loved Elder Ballard's talk about mothers. It's so hard sometimes to feel like what you do is worth anything. I mean really does wiping snotty noses make a difference? His talk put it all into prespective for me. But I loved all of them.