4.08.2008

Sweet little gift


Cole hasn't been feeling too hot since yesterday.  
Feverish, complaining that he's cold all the time. 
 Because he wasn't feeling well yesterday we had to cancel some fun plans.  
The kids were kind of disappointed. 
 So today, as Chloe walked home from school
 she found some discarded flowers in the park. 
They were real little, so she made one a little "vase" out of wet toilet paper
 to keep it alive 
and she gave it to Cole.  
How sweet.

3 comments:

Em said...

Chloe is such a thoughtful little girl. I don't think I would've been such a great big sister. And that picture is priceless.

As always, I love your header picture too.

JP Anderson said...

Chloe has such a tender heart. She'll make some lucky guy really happy some day. All the pictures on your blog are AWESOME! Every one of them.

Kelly said...

What a good big sister. You have really good kids!! I especially love that Cole loves you enough to only shoot Scoot. Funny!! I agree with everyone else about your pictures. LOVE them.