This will be a random blog because I had some pics to share.
Let's kick it off with a classic Aidan picture. "King of Dress Up"
Two weeks ago I was talking to Asher and noticed this eyelash that I thought was a floater. I grabbed it and pulled, but his eyelid came with it. He rubbed his eye and I apologized. Well, the other day the light hit it just right again and there is that crazy loooonng eyelash. Check it out! (click on the pic to see it well. It's a straight one)
When I woke up a couple days ago and came down to start breakfast I was opening the blinds and this is what I saw. I thought I should capture it to remember what a beautiful place we live and how it reminds me of Burley's fields. Oh, and how I long for a wide angle lens. (hint, hint)
And lastly, this picture is to remind me of why I want my kids to stay little forever. Because some day there will come a time when they are too big and don't want to cuddle up on Mom and take a nap. (note how Cole holds my hair/his security blanket).
6 comments:
thanks Aim - I enjoyed all those pictures - however I couldn't see the long straight eyelash even when I blew up the photo! HUM! I want my kids to stay little forever too! Have you heard the new Trace Atkins song "Your gonna miss this" it's so great and it talks about not wishing away the crazy days when they are little because "Your gonna miss this"! Makes me cry! Love ya, JEN
That eyelash is crazy long! Does Scott just randomly pick up the camera and take pictures of you sleeping with your kids, how cute! Now I feel bad because Spring Break is almost over and I have had less than pleasant days with a few children and their attitudes. I need more cuddle time. Good pic if Ginger
Aren't you so glad that we live in the digital age!? I think about that when I look at all the pictures I have of Felicia and me and all the family get togethers and the vacations.... They're all right at my fingertips and so easy to find. Something I am very grateful for. Pictures are priceless and timeless.
Funny picture of you and I by the way, and that Aiden is witty!
ditto what they all said. except that trace atkins song. i dont know that. :)
haha. i love that cole clings to your hair like that. and how you look so angelic in your nap time. thank heaven shawn doesn't snap photos of my naps. i drool like mad now days.
and that aidan quote is one of the best.
Amy, thank you for the vote for Keegan. We are excited to tell you that he won!!! Hope you are having a great day. Heather
Post a Comment