Aim don't ever post another video like that again! I just soaked the desktop and may have reuined the keyboard! Wow Scotty you have made such progress! Thanks for being such a great example of just sticking it out even when it sooo hard. It makes my life seem so simple and silly! We love you guys so much and pray for you daily. Love you! JEN
Amy- I don't even know what to say! You and scottie are both amazing people. You always made things work no matter what the situation was. I admire you both so much. Scottie has come such a long way- I am so proud of him. Love you guys.
Awesome video Amy! My friend just came to pick up dinner and I think she thought that my leg got shopped off or something because my face was all red and blotchy from crying. Tell Scotty he's amazing and you are not so bad yourself.
I can't believe it's been 3 yrs. already. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it. You and Scottie are such an inspiration to so many. Your whole family has dealt with this so well. It's almost strange to me to think that Felicia only knows this Scottie, the stronger one, and so in so many ways.
After days of focusing my time and effort away from the computer I was eager to finally see this tribute. Thank you Amy! I was so touched by the words you didn't say. I am thankful that with all the doing that you do- you find time to lift and listen and encourage. What a gift to know you and be near you and just have a quick lunch with kids crawling all over. You and Scott inspire us in so many ways. Thank you.
7 comments:
Aim don't ever post another video like that again! I just soaked the desktop and may have reuined the keyboard! Wow Scotty you have made such progress! Thanks for being such a great example of just sticking it out even when it sooo hard. It makes my life seem so simple and silly! We love you guys so much and pray for you daily. Love you! JEN
That was really a great slide show and what a beautiful song. Very touching. H
I like the song. Yup it was pretty good. And the 2-3 second clips were perfection :D
(Mom also bawled her eyeballs out watchin this)
Amy- I don't even know what to say! You and scottie are both amazing people. You always made things work no matter what the situation was. I admire you both so much. Scottie has come such a long way- I am so proud of him. Love you guys.
Awesome video Amy! My friend just came to pick up dinner and I think she thought that my leg got shopped off or something because my face was all red and blotchy from crying. Tell Scotty he's amazing and you are not so bad yourself.
I can't believe it's been 3 yrs. already. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it. You and Scottie are such an inspiration to so many. Your whole family has dealt with this so well. It's almost strange to me to think that Felicia only knows this Scottie, the stronger one, and so in so many ways.
After days of focusing my time and effort away from the computer I was eager to finally see this tribute. Thank you Amy! I was so touched by the words you didn't say. I am thankful that with all the doing that you do- you find time to lift and listen and encourage. What a gift to know you and be near you and just have a quick lunch with kids crawling all over. You and Scott inspire us in so many ways. Thank you.
Post a Comment