He's been quite slow in this process, well, I mean he started late.
He was very sad through Kindergarten and part of first grade.
But, he is rapidly catching up. He loses teeth often now.
Somehow, I still haven't taken my role as the Fairy of Teeth Collecting very seriously.
I KEEP FORGETTING!
It's actually gotten so bad that this morning when "she" didn't come for the 2nd night it didn't even bother him. He was just like, "oh well".
I make excuses for her, I say "she couldn't see it", "it was late last night when you lost it", "she must be super busy". I may need to just hire someone to sneak in my house and take the tooth and leave some money. Wait a minute. That would be creepy. So tonight's the night. If anyone would like to give me a call at around 10:00 and remind me to put on my tutu and head to Asher's room, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Fairy in Training
Amy
4 comments:
ring ring. put on your tutu.
Last time Ethan lost a tooth the fairy left him 4 quarters and when he woke up he came running in. "I got 2 quarters". Are you sure you didn't get more, Ethan? "Nope just 2". Maybe you should look again. "I just got 2 quarters".
I know there are 2 quarters somewhere in that bed. I'm not very good at remembering either.
Do you wrap up the tooth in a hanky and the next morning the hanky has change in it? You know, like how Dad did it. Maybe you should try that next time Molly.
I too am guilty of forgetting to be the tooth fairy! Paige wrote me a note once - i mean the tooth fairy a note and asked why she never remembered to come! YIKES! The things we do!
Post a Comment