The second sign of Summer has arrived... (refer to Blog on 3/5/08 for 1st sign of summer).
The kids all played outside yesterday. They rode their bikes and scooters with friends, ran around the house (outside) and chased each other, and jumped on the trampoline. I sat outside on my neighbor, Linda's, porch and we chatted and supervised. Then I heard it...
It was Aidan yelling for me. "MOM!" There he was dragging the new Pirate Pool he got for his birthday across the front lawn, with his two excited friends in tow. "Can you please blow up this pool for us?" I proceeded to explain that it was too cold. He showed me how hot he was and made me "feel his sweat". I explained that if he put on just a swimsuit and sat in hose water, he would freeze. He told me he'd "put on 3 swimsuits in a row then". OY VEY!
There were tears, but I carried the big Pirate Pool with a water cannon back to the garage and noted that the 2nd sign of summer had arrived- Pool Pleading.
1 comment:
HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! I first thought that was Smash with a wig. I get nervous when either one of them answers the phone. I don't ever know which one it is. I figure its less harmful to call Chloe Asher, then to call Asher Chloe, so I always say Asher. Maybe I should just start saying, "hey you!", or get involved in a conversation until I can figure it out. Those kids are twinners, just like you and Em.
Post a Comment