3.03.2008

Is it cool to actually just throw the stuff away?

We have faired pretty well this winter with sickness at our house.  But, it hit us on Saturday.  Chloe came home from a "late over" (21st century version of a sleep over) and had a sore throat, headache and stuffy nose.  She has wiped her nose raw and is not sleeping more than 4 hours due to the extreme stuffiness of her nose.  Thus, I do not sleep for more than 4 hours.  (I love it when your spouse is literally snoring while you've been up for 3 hours coming up with new ideas to unstuff a nose and get a kid to sleep).  Aidan's tummy has not been feeling well (see quote of the day) and has made frequent trips to the bathroom and he's been too late a couple of times.  So, I found that he had thrown away his underwear, shorts, and socks on the last mess.  He even threw them out in the big garbage can outside.  I checked it out, because after all, we don't throw away clothes!  
Wait a minute.
Maybe we do.

We do.


4 comments:

Denise said...

I love it! I just threw out a cinderella princess dress that was covered in puke, i just couldn;t get myself to clean the chunks out of the mesh netting stuff!!

Em said...

lol. the poop-panty scraping days are NEVER over!! :)

i know i often considered the value of a pair of spiderman briefs when they've been pooped out more times than you can count.

Jen said...

Good Times Aim! You know that I can feel your pain! I love it best when my hubby just throws the clothing, chunks and all in the wash machine as if the wash machine had a disposal! YUCKO!

JP Anderson said...

I once was sick in my first area on my mission and never got up when my stomach told me to. The next morning I just told my comp. that I forgot to take off my underwear before I got into the shower.