3.04.2008

Cinco de Aidan



Today is Aidan's 5th Birthday.
I'm not the best w/ computer stuff, so this is what I came up with.
What a fantastic kid.
We absolutely adore him and here is a little
 collection of pictures and memories to share with you all.  
Happy Birthday Aidan,
 only 25 more weeks until Kindergarten (not like he's counting or anything!!)



(just click on document to enlarge)




3 comments:

JP Anderson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!!! What a great kid! Those are going to be some awesome pics to show his buddies and girlfriends. That kid says some funny stuff, just like his mom.

Jen said...

OH Aidan happy birthday to you - you really are a cutie pattodie! I love those pictures !

Em said...

Those are fantastic. I love that I can reminisce on all these and 'remember the time'. I can't believe its already been so long since the screaming bathtub session. That had to be the funniest thing ever.

:) happy 5 aidy.