How do you know when summer is coming?
Sweet robins chirp in the afternoon?
Daffodils heads poke up through the ground?
There are buds on your trees?
I just take a quick look at Asher's face.
He loves to be outside, and so if there is sun out
his freckle count will easily double in a few days.
I'm going to call it the frecklometer.
I might need a patent.
4 comments:
Are Asher's eyes brown? That's strange! You don't see that with his kind of complexion. I love the outdoors also. I'm getting excited with the weather warming up an all. This summer is going to be AWSOME! Boo Ya!
haha. i started putting my spf on again today. it truly IS SUMMER. :)
"The first freckle of spring!"
He is so freakin' cute. I just want to squeeze him. And I love freckles, I love it when the few I have start popping out it makes me feel young even though I'm not.
BTW - That picture at the bottom is inspiration... my goal to look like that by the time my freckles appear.
I know this is Amy's blog but to Emily if you read the comments, USE SPF EVERYDAY, NOT JUST WHEN IT'S WARM. Oh, and Amy I read the other day that products with soy are good for age spots when used 2 times a day. I know of a few that have that. And my armpits are still burning
Post a Comment