3.01.2008

Saturday, it's a special day..

You remember the song right?  Saturday it's a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday.  Our Stake President spoke in our Ward Conference last week and this was one of his topics.  He talked about not taking Sacrament meeting so lightly, preparing better on Saturdays for Sunday, and preparing spiritually on Sunday morning for Sacrament meeting.  He suggested we kneel in prayer as a family and pray for those who will speak and teach that day.  So that's my blog today. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Goodkids said...

Hi Amy! I'm Jen's roommate from Ricks, Deborah (McClure) Goodman. I got the link to your blog from Jen's blog. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love your blog; your family is beautiful! And, I agree with you, David Archuleta is so adorably incredible!

JP Anderson said...

Good stuff. I need a curfew for when we hang out with Em and Shawn.