3.06.2008

Thanks Jen, Thanks a lot!




Ok.  Jen tagged me.  Here's the questions and answers.
Oh, and before I forget, I tag Kelly and John.

10 Years Ago: 
 I was at USU and it was one of the most difficult times of my entire life.

5 Things on My To Do List:
1. Set up ParaTransit.
2. Paint nightstands.
3. Make basement more inviting?
4. Do a blog on indexing.
5. Begin digital scrapbooking

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate licorice
2. Cinnamon bears
3. Chips & Salsa (Chili's)
4. Ice Cream (is that a snack.  It's a meal sometimes.)
5. Big Hunk

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
1. Pay student loans off.
2. Buy a new vehicle.
3. Buy a completely accessible home, or make changes to this one.
4.  Take all my family on an awesome vacation.
5.  Give to others anonymously.

5 Places I've lived:
1. Burley, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Logan, Utah
4. Provo, Utah
5. Ecstasy (sorry, I had to)

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter (well used, probably under paid)
2. Notetaker @ USU
3. Housekeeper at the Burley Inn (yikes! too many stories to share)
4. SuperTarget Operator
5. Photographer? kinda

5 Things You Don't Know about Me:

1. I sing when I blow dry my hair. ( i think i was a rockstar in my previous life.)
2. I have gallstones.
3. I once shaved my armpits w/ Scott's electric razor.  The results were terrifying and painful. (see exhibit A at right)
4. I love rainy nights.
5. I enjoy getting to know people (the real them, not the surface them).

:) Done.

3 comments:

JP Anderson said...

You have gallstones!? What the......! Do you get gallstone "attacks"? Are you yellowish in color? Do you feel deprived of oxygen? How did you find out? Well, I hope they don't bother you at all. Thanks for the tag.

Molly Thorne said...

My armpits are burning

Amy said...

In response to John's comment:

I found out 4 years ago when I went back to the doctor after having Aidan with some pain. He had an ultrasound done and said they found gallstones and I should have them out. However, after doing some investigating I found the pain I had was not in any way like what gallstone pain is. So, I opted to let the gallstones stay and skip surgery.