Love it! Just love it! You have some of the greatest candid shots of your kiddos!
Just for a second there, I was thinking I needed to report this blog...great shot!
best picture ever... again
That is just way to cute. It's like one of those pictures that someone took for a magazine but it didn't really happen. I also love that you grab your camera before yelling at him to get in the house before he gets sick.
Love it. You're such a fun blogger. and person too I guess
Pretty cute!I caught Weston and Brooklyn running in the rain in their swimsuits today, my neighbors are probably thinking... "Where is their mom??!!"
late summer rain, nature sighs as it goes to sleep
So fun! I wish we could still get away with it;)Love that picture you took. I could see that framed somewhere. Beautiful!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love it! Just love it! You have some of the greatest candid shots of your kiddos!
Just for a second there, I was thinking I needed to report this blog...great shot!
best picture ever... again
That is just way to cute. It's like one of those pictures that someone took for a magazine but it didn't really happen. I also love that you grab your camera before yelling at him to get in the house before he gets sick.
Love it. You're such a fun blogger. and person too I guess
Pretty cute!
I caught Weston and Brooklyn running in the rain in their swimsuits today, my neighbors are probably thinking... "Where is their mom??!!"
late summer rain, nature sighs as it goes to sleep
So fun! I wish we could still get away with it;)
Love that picture you took. I could see that framed somewhere. Beautiful!
Post a Comment