9.08.2009

Trick Grandma

She can't help herself. 
Whenever Mom comes to visit, she must teach the baby a new trick.
Sometimes the trick sticks.  Sometimes it doesn't.
Kissing.
Waving.
Standing.
Bike Riding!
 
She's taught more than one baby a trick with her persistence.  The real joy comes when Grandma returns and the baby remembers the trick.  Too cute. 

Maybe Mom should train circus animals. 
Just a thought. 



7 comments:

shawn rowley said...

perhaps she could teach accuracy lessions to my old cat in the litter box? what you actually said uuuuwe? just remember amy this is the cat that would go out into the park and catch snakes and bring them back just for you....(ten years or more ago)

i took an hour to get you off the dinning room table.

Jen said...

good work grandma! That baby of yours is just such a little dolly!

Unknown said...

She is looking more and more like her older sister - and that is a GOOD thing! I think Grandma would like us all to learn some tricks - we're slow learners, Grandma.

Ging said...

I love this blog. It fulfills several purposes. It of course illustrates how cute your babe is. But, it also shows the persistence of "the Grandma" under any circumstance and the patience of the mother....
Bike riding!!!

Molly Thorne said...

I can't wait to get those hand me down clothes!!!! The baby wearing them is pretty cute also.

Em said...

Grace, you are so gorgeous. And smart. and wonderful. and special. And Grandma is there to remind you of this whenever she can.

I need me some clickable pics. I love to see them full size. :)

Tonya said...

Your baby is a doll and Bonnie still very loving! Tell your family hi!