YUM! I just might have to take that challenge. I have to admit I occasionally look on your family blog to get recipes. I feel like a blog stocker, but I LOVED the sourcream apple pie recipe that was posted a while back. I think that if someone takes the time to post a recipe on their blog, then it's tried and tested and it's got to be a good!
2 comments:
YUM! I just might have to take that challenge. I have to admit I occasionally look on your family blog to get recipes. I feel like a blog stocker, but I LOVED the sourcream apple pie recipe that was posted a while back. I think that if someone takes the time to post a recipe on their blog, then it's tried and tested and it's got to be a good!
i never cook it seems. Maybe I'll sign Shawn up for the challenge...
Post a Comment