9.17.2009

Sponge Aidan Spiky Hair
























This is the hair-do Aidan asked for the other day.  
           A mohawk.   
He's really not worried about other's interpretations of who he is.  
I could learn a few things from this kid.  

Aidan's teacher is a real gem.  I absolutely love her and evidently so does Aidan.  He is soaking up knowledge every day.  He loves to come right in the door and share the interesting things he's learned.  Today he told me about beavers and their dams. What I really enjoy about him sharing stuff with me is the details he remembers. There's no doubt that he is really listening and thinking about what he's hearing.  

What a boy. What a joy. 


5 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute boy! I love that hairdo!

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...

He is getting big... Hi Aidan... cool doo. Keep making your mom smile.

shawn rowley said...

if you would like to bring him over some sunday we could go up diamond frok and i could show him a beaver dam that in above my head tall when i stand in the creek.

what is cool is, you can see it from above on a bridge that is the WHEEL CHAIR access for the camp ground on the other side...i'm just saying.

Unknown said...

The "rising generation" is certainly rising...I wonder what great things are theirs to do?

Ging said...

You got the whole package when they sent Aidan. It's fun (aka: Challenging) to have a learner. I know about this.