What's a boy to do?
Well, I'll tell you what he does: He plays on pbskids.com, watches shows, cuddles with me on the couch, calls friends to come over, helps me cook, does some chores (great at using the vacuum hose to suck up things on the kitchen floor), takes bubble baths, practices writing his name, dresses up, makes forts, pretends to play the piano to earn a treat, and anything else his little 4 year old heart desires. He is a lot of fun to have around. My favorite thing to do is lay by him on the couch and watch Curious George. He still holds onto my hair and snuggles into me. He's always loved to snuggle with his Mom, and I"m gonna keep that going as long as I can.
4 comments:
Oh, that little chicken! He sure is cute! I can't remember having that many adventures when I was four...but then again, my mind probably blocked some of the things I did (wink wink). P.S. today is the last day of summer! The shadow is right!
He is cute! I love that chicken costume!
Oh-I know.....
Bailey is the same way, but she does have Sophie and the twins on the way. She can't wait for Sophie to take a nap because then it's our pre-school time. I may be sad when she goes to school but my house will be far from quiet. Although she is very loud!
Post a Comment