The positive: If he gets thirsty at school, he can just suck his thumb...
Did he really? Keep that boy away from any vegetable peelers. The voice of experience speaking here.
OHHH my!!! WHY!? Boys will be boys!
ew...raisin phalanges
Oh my lanta-fanta. Back in the day when I worked at Papa Murphy's, we used to have contests to see who could hold their hands under the hot dish water for the longest. I, of course, won, and with that the title of "Grandma Hands." Cool, eh?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The positive: If he gets thirsty at school, he can just suck his thumb...
Did he really? Keep that boy away from any vegetable peelers. The voice of experience speaking here.
OHHH my!!! WHY!? Boys will be boys!
ew...raisin phalanges
Oh my lanta-fanta. Back in the day when I worked at Papa Murphy's, we used to have contests to see who could hold their hands under the hot dish water for the longest. I, of course, won, and with that the title of "Grandma Hands." Cool, eh?
Post a Comment