9.25.2009

What's in a name?



COLE:
From a surname which was originally derived from the Old English nickname Cola "charcoal", 
denoting a person with a dark features.


All of my babies have been named months before they were born.  Each time I felt that the name we'd chosen was exactly what it should be; it felt right.  It's something I stew over for quite some time. I've heard mother's say "The baby didn't look like it's name".  I would say this boy was Cole long before we saw him and it's a match made in heaven. 


















4 comments:

Katie said...

hmmm. How do we explain my Cole with his blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair?

Anonymous said...

He sure is a beaut. Nice work Brownings!

Jen said...

Well, he definately is a little looker that's for sure! Love you - love him!

shawn rowley said...

he is beautiful and is on of those kids who always make me chuckle even when he is grumpy