9.10.2009

Magic Minds.

Our kids tend to get more creative on Sundays. I think it's because we cut out those things that numb our brains. (note to self: cut out more brain-numbing devices more often)

So a few Sundays ago as Scott and I were enjoying some relaxation  we heard the children scurrying around the house.  Much like mice- they are quiet as they run from one room to another gathering "supplies".  I  hushed my mother voice which was telling me there was a large mess about to be made. They kept checking in with us, "We have something to show you guys in a minute okay?" 

And then we were treated to a magnificent magic show.  
Tightrope walking.
Disappearing rabbits.
Houdini-like escapes. 
Outfit changes.

and the final act Levitation.

6 comments:

Denise said...

I love their little minds. It's amazing what they can comeup with. I can barely chose a movie to watch and they can put on the whole show.

And not to messy this time, that's always a bonus!

Denise said...

too not to... see my brain is mush.

shawn rowley said...

pure nuttyness what a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the things that come out of a quiet Sunday afternoon. Ike and I used to do the very same things, only it usually involved building large forts and putting on random skits/role-playing of Disney movies.

Jen said...

that was super cute! I love kids they are so creative!

Unknown said...

dude, where's the video? dude...