3.15.2008

Like a Bad Boyfriend


These pictures were taken by Emily.








They illustrate Cole's "bad boyfriend" behavior.

While I laid on a pillow he insisted on laying beside me.

Then when Em would talk to me I would turn to look @ her and he would yell at me and grab my face.

He was insistent that I only look at him.  

Then when I looked at him he would smile and hug my face and speak softly.  

Yeah, he has some habits we must break before he turns 16!

3 comments:

Em said...

ahhH!!! i LOVE these pictures. He was so hilarious. truly the abusvie boyfriend to a tee. "i'm sorry baby i didn't mean it" "HEY! LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M YELLIN AT YOU!"

too bad you cant divorce your kids. haha

Denise said...

He is so cute! He and Kimball would never work out, she's all about ignoring peole. And she kicks, hits, bites, and scratches. So much for an arranged marriage.

JP Anderson said...

Why does that sound so familiar.....hmmm..... "Hey, you should set up a blog, it's so fun!" "WHY THE *!%?@ ISN'T YOUR BLOG UPDATED!!??" "Ohhhh.....I love your blog! Nice pictures!" "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU UNTIL YOU POST SOMETHING NEW!"