There are a lot of things I love about my husband, but right up there under his Dashing Good Looks would be his Sense of Humor. I love that he is not too proud to poke fun of himself. He can come up with some pretty funny stuff, he'll go along with some of my crazy ideas for a laugh, and he thinks I'm funny too (really he does). Those times that we've made each other laugh so hard we cried, or wet our pants, are some of my favorite memories. He's one funny dude, and he's mine, all mine.
He was invited to go boating. He hasn't been boating since he's been in a wheelchair.
So we thought it would be fun to suit him up for any impending danger.
This is how he met his friend out on the driveway.
12 comments:
That could work in the shower too...or if he's changing a diaper.
Oh my GOSH, that's hilarious!!
That's hilarious! I don't know about that life jacket though, he may want a bigger one:)
haha! I love it, you guys are so dorky. And Scotty is foggin up, certainly from the laughter.
Did I mention I'm astounded at how white that calves teeth are? I'm jealous.
I think the helmet and the snorkle are counter-productive and the jacket won't help any. I hope this was a good friend. Emphasis on good.
I don't know what to say other than I think I want to frame that picture with a creative title like: Just in Case, or Be Prepared, or Ya just never know what might happen.
Ok I needed that. Thanks. Nothing like laughing at Scott to make me feel better.
too funny, but I think he should've had pontoons on his chair
Funny! You two are certainly funny! Glad you can laugh at each other. Thanks for the giggle!
oh. my. gosh. This is hilarious!!!
hahaha, that is funny. Oh that Scott
That is soooo funny! You both are so fun together! Cute!
Post a Comment